Friday, March 21, 2008

Just having a few rough days ! Suddenly losing temper, getting bored, irritated..out of the blue.

Today, when it rained...poured infact and people were taking shelter under the trees and all possible areas available in the KV grounds, I chose to run ! Ran all the way took my cycle and sped away !..It was an awsome feeling..No raincoats, no umbrellas for protection...Just me, trying to beat the wind..beat the rain and reach my destination. It was an awsome ten minutes cycling through some areas of the campus and finally going back to my hostel.

The sound of the rains, the sight of greenery the feel in the air.....MAGICAL!! Something that made me feel much better ! I guess there is too much power in nature. Its just that I don't give enough time to it . Is it just nature that I'm ignoring or is it that I'm not giving enough time to things that I had thought I would ???

No comments: