Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sea - Waves

What a Saturday morning I had. Had promised myself that I would get up at 6 and start jogging..Ha ha..what a joke, woke up at 8 am and was extremely sleepy even after breakfast. Made a couple of honest attempts to keep myself awake (Washed my face with a newly purchased face wash), but no change. The only thing that happened is that I slept even better after lunch....

Decided to go to the Besant Nagar beach in the evening. I now have less than 90 days left in the campus and have decided to go out and enjoi !!! (The travel plan should be ready by tomorrow).
Coming to the beach, it was awsome. It was the first time in a long time. I used to come here often in Q1 but somehow lost the habit after that. To be honest Ive lost most of the things that I used to do in Q1!!

The sea has something special.The waves, the breeze....Just standing there, looking at the waves, listening to the hushing sound....makes you feel great. Within minutes you are transported to another world. The key is to forget about everything else and watch the waves. Ya, you can look upwards at the sky, gaze at the stars..but absolute silence is essential...Half an hour of this..and you would notice the difference....!!

No visit to the beach is complete without having a plate of molagai bajji (green chilli pakoda)...Its unhealthy, its unhygenic, its unclean, its unadvisable etc etc, but kya kare?? its so tasty !!!

Rejuvinated !!! The sea certainly has a calming influence...Need to come here more often.

No comments: